Sunday, February 15, 2009

I made Cinnamon rolls today. I love baking! I would like to take a baking class. Well, Team in Training sortof slowed because I moved and there aren't any teams in Yuma. Michail and I celebrated his birthday and Valentines all together. His birthday is on Valentines day so its a strange day for me. Do I get him a birthday present or a Valentines gift? We went to dinner it was fun.

Wow today Is Sunday. Im writing a new blog entry (after months of ignoring it) There is so much in my life that has changed and will be changing very soon. I am so afraid of what is going to be happening soon. I want to express how I feel about it but right now I can't. Things never turn out the way you hope in life, and you can feel like your life is perfect and wonderful and then something happens to change all of it, but one thing I know through all of this is that the lord is there. He will help me through it and I just have to be strong.
Blah blah blah

1 comment:

Marsh Family said...

Mmmm, I love cinnamon rolls. They just take too long to make, and are devoured too fast!