Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I...
i was tagged.- I suppose this is enough to get me to blog...
i am: comfortable (laying in bed right now)
i think: too much
i know: I love my fiance
i want: to continue to lose weight
i dislike: Brussels sprouts
i miss:My family.
i fear: mediocrity.
i feel: sore from working out.
i hear: the sprinkler system outside my window.
i smell: fresh cinnamon rolls (I made them today).
i crave: chocolate.
i cry: heck Im emotional I cry often.
i usually: worry
i search: for my keys a lot!
i wonder: what the future holds for me.
i regret: Not being as outspoken as I should be.
i love: my life.
i care: about my family
i always: will love ice cream
i worry: if I will succeed.
i am not: mean.
i remember: Ecuador
i believe: in Jesus Christ as my Redeemer.
i dance: Yes
i sing: I try to anyway
i don't always: work out like I should
i argue: sometimes when I want attention.
i write: in my journal every now and then.
i win: Always.
i lose: Never.
i wish: that plane tickets were free.
i listen: the news
i don’t understand: life sometimes
i can usually be found: at my fiances house.
i am afraid: being alone.
i need: love
i forget: sometimes.
i am happy: because I know the truth.
I now tag: Zac and Amanda, Tara, Sarah

No comments: